European PAS-X User Group Meeting 2018
The world's largest pharma MES user community will meet at the invitation of Werum IT Solutions in Lüneburg, Germany, on October 18th & 19th, 2018.
Werum’s PAS-X User Group Meeting is the most important annual gathering for users of the PAS-X MES – bringing together a global network of around 200 pharma manufacturing professionals to foster new business ideas and innovation. It is a forum to take up current topics and future trends, discuss them with industry experts, and to network during an exciting evening program.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to exchange visions, trends, and experience with your peers and register now!
No login data:
Top reasons to attend
PHARMA SPECIFIC CLASSES
Benefit from participating at the PAS-X UGM
- Connect with the largest MES user community with a focus on pharma and biotech only.
- Enjoy great networking opportunities with other MES users.
- Share best practice MES case studies.
- Meet Werum’s executive management.
- Setting up reference discussions in a private conference room facilitated through Werum.
- Receive latest news and updates about Werum’s strategic roadmap.
- Get latest news about industry trends (e.g. Data Integrity).
- Learn more about PAS-X in live demos.
- Benefit from roundtable discussions.
- Enjoy the social evening event with good food and drinks while networking with other guests.
- Participate in a fun and rewarding event for free (except from the optional PAS-X Classes).